(1) Final electricity customer are liable for proven damages caused provider / network operator his fault.
(2) Failure of electricity supply contract by the end customer can draw the following consequences, as appropriate:
- temporary suspension of electricity supply;
- termination of the electricity supply.
(3) If interventions on electrical installations by unauthorized persons, the grid operator is entitled to interrupt the power supply, in accordance with specific regulations of ANRE.
(4) If the finding, according to legal provisions in force, some actions to distort in any indications of measuring equipments or to steal electricity by bypassing measuring equipment, the end customer must lodge a financial guarantee under article . 58 paragraph (5).
(5) The end customer electricity with power approved by the technical connection of at least 1,000 kVA must submit hourly consumption forecasts to supplier, according to regulations issued by the competent authority.
(6) The final clients have the obligation to pay the invoices for electricity and services that benefit the deadlines stipulated in the contracts concluded between the parties.
(7) In order to guarantee electricity bills payments, providers can ask customers constitution of financial guarantees only as provided by regulations issued by the competent authority.