(2) The procedure mentioned in paragraph. (1) h. establishes the main stages of switching, the mode of extinguishing obligations owed by the final client provider to be changed, the data may be required by the end user or new provider in the process of change and operators companies that are obliged to provide.
(3) The procedure stipulated in par. (1) h. must guarantee a customer wishes to change supplier, compliance with contractual terms, this change can be.
(2) Failure of electricity supply contract by the end customer can draw the following consequences, as appropriate:
(3) If interventions on electrical installations by unauthorized persons, the grid operator is entitled to interrupt the power supply, in accordance with specific regulations of ANRE.
(4) If the finding, according to legal provisions in force, some actions to distort in any indications of measuring equipments or to steal electricity by bypassing measuring equipment, the end customer must lodge a financial guarantee under article . 58 paragraph (5).
(5) The end customer electricity with power approved by the technical connection of at least 1,000 kVA must submit hourly consumption forecasts to supplier, according to regulations issued by the competent authority.
(6) The final clients have the obligation to pay the invoices for electricity and services that benefit the deadlines stipulated in the contracts concluded between the parties.
(7) In order to guarantee electricity bills payments, providers can ask customers constitution of financial guarantees only as provided by regulations issued by the competent authority.
Phone / fax, email addresses dedicated to receiving complaints: tel / fax 021.403.42.11, email: email@example.com;
Audience Program: Mr. Marius Petrescu, Commercial Director, The Grand Offices, 13 September no. 90, sector 5, Bucharest, Romania, in every Monday working between 11-12 hours;
Final client’s right to appeal to ANRE: ANRE contact details are: Str. Constantin Nacu. 3, Bucuresti, Sector 2, Zip code 020 995, ROMANIA, Phone: +4021-327.81.74; +4021-327.81.00; Fax: 021-312.43.65 ., email: firstname.lastname@example.org;